Afrisam is offering the opportunity for potential candidates to join their learnership programs.
These learnerships provide relevant training and work experience in three different artisan trades. If you’re looking to develop a promising career in an artisan trade, then the Afrisam Learnerships may just be what you need.
These learnerships accept students who have completed their Grade 11 year or have an equivalent form of certification.
All you would need to do is meet Afrisam’s entry requirements and apply through the method listed below.
Afrisam will accept applications for its learnerships until 8 June 2021. Any application submitted after this date will not be accepted nor considered by Afrisam.
The learnership program will be held at Afrisam Construction Materials – Kwa-Zulu Natal.
Afrisam is a large contributor to the construction-related materials industry. The company focuses on the production of cement, aggregate, and concrete.
Afrisam operates in five Southern African countries, therefore offering a wide variety of career prospects and access to the best business operations.
The company strives to nurture and grow talented and enthusiastic individuals since they are recognized as the foundation of Afrisam’s continuous success.
About the Afrisam Learnerships
These leanerships cater to applicants who are interested in developing a career in an artisan trade. Afrisam is offering learnerships for candidates leaning towards Fitter, Boilermaker, and Electrician trades.
During the learnership, the successful applicants will receive relevant training and work experience toward their chosen trade.
To apply for the learnerships, you will need to meet one of the following entry requirements:
- Final results of Grade 11 year, or Matric certificate showing passed results in Mathematics and Physical Science.
- N2 certificate that includes Mathematics, Engineering Science, and two other subjects related to the trade.
- Technical trade theory programs equivalent to NQF level 3 that have been quality assured by SETA.
- Relevant NCV Engineering certificates with seven subjects at NQF level 3.
- Technical Grade 11 with Mathematics, Physical Science, Language, and a related subject to the trade.
- N6 or National Diploma relevant to the trade.
How to apply
To apply for the Afrisam Learnerships, you can do so by first registering on the Afrisam webpage here: https://afrisam.jonti2.co.za/vacancy/detail/22931
Once you have that step completed you can now send your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include the following supporting document, they are compulsory and your application will not be considered without these:
- An updated CV
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your latest academic results
- A certified copy of your latest certificates and qualifications
If you have any questions or concerns relating to Afrisam’s Learnerships, then you can contact Afrisam through the company’s contact us page and submit your query.
Make sure to thoroughly read through Afrisam’s page relating to the learnerships to find an answer first before submitting a question with the company.