Many companies are only as strong as their workforce, and at Aurecon, they know the value of each individual. They believe in not only empowering young talented minds but moreover in skilled and educated leaders. Therefore, they keenly invest in various Aurecon Learnerships programs to cultivate and support pioneering persons that are driven to succeed, with a passion.
Aurecon is leaders within the engineering field and they offer deserving candidates great opportunities. Are you young and determined? Aurecon is known to be one of the best options if you are interested in an Engineering field. If this interests you, apply with Aurecon!
Aurecon Learnerships Available
There are numerous learnerships available, some career paths may include the following options:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Aurecon Learnerships Requirements
Candidates must include a detailed curriculum vitae with contact details, contactable references as well as any information they feel may be pertinent to their application. Please also include certified copies of all relevant certificates, ID, and proof of address no older than three months. Candidates must be permanent South African residents and citizens.
Most candidates will also be required to have the following:
- Matric with BEng. Or BSc in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering
- English, read, write and speak
- Computer literate
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Candidates must have less than 12 months? work experience
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
Candidates who apply will also be checked for the following:
- Any and all credit records
- Criminal record
- Any registered employees dismissal processes
- All references with previous employers
- Any falsification of documentation
Aurecon Learnerships Application
Learnerships online applications processes are made available during the year on a variety of websites like:
- The recon Website
Aurecon Learnerships Closing Dates
The closing dates vary usually either February or August. Remember all documentation must be certified and accompany your application. Successful candidates will receive offers from the company.