Closing Date:17 October 2017
SERR Synergy is offering a National Certificate: Construction Roadworks learnership.
This Qualification is for any individual who wishes to work within a construction context on a site, and who seek recognition for essential skills in construction operations in roadworks.
Learners receive an NQF Level 2 qualification.
Education and Experience
• Grade 12 is essential
• Temporary or volunteer work experience (advantage)
• A valid South African Identity document
• Not be engaged in post Matric studies
• Be between the ages of 18 and 25 years
• Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
• Possess basic computer skills
Furthermore, applicants must:
• Undergo pre-assessments and participate in an interview
• Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 12 months
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please email a concise CV to: email@example.com, along with
• certified copy of ID
• certified copy of matric certificate
Note: If you do not hear from us within fourteen (14) days after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.