Closing Date: 11 October 2017
Location: Germiston Area/East Rand
SERR Synergy is offering a National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations learnership.
This qualification addresses skills and competencies for enabling entry-level employment and positions. The qualifying learner will be able to access opportunities for further development and training in the specialised areas of Wholesale and Retail.
Learners receive an NQF Level 2 qualification.
In support of the Learnership Strategy, candidates must be Indian Female. We have two opportunities available.
Education and Experience
- Grade 12 is essential
- Temporary or volunteer work experience (advantage)
- May have an incomplete tertiary qualification (advantage)
- A valid South African Identity document
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies
- Be between the ages of 18 and 25 years
- Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills
Furthermore, applicants must:
- Undergo pre-assessments and participate in an interview
- Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 12 months
- If successful, be available to start in October 2017
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please email a concise CV to: email@example.com, along with
- certified copy of ID
- certified copy of matric certificate
- results from any tertiary studies, whether course is complete or incomplete (if applicable)
Note: If you do not hear from us within fourteen (14) days after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.